How to apply
In the 2023/2024 academic year, a separate competition is held for foreign applicants, combining the procedure for admission to paid places under contracts and budget (quota) places for foreign citizens. Features of admission to the master's program in a separate competition for foreign citizens:
- Acceptance of applications for the master's program is open until August 14,
- 2023 submission of the application is carried out online on the website of the National Research University Higher School of Economics
- based on the results of the portfolio competition and interviews, applicants who have scored high scores can be given a discount of 25% -50% of the cost of training for the entire period of study
- the most talented applicants who have scored the highest points for the portfolio competition can, on a competitive basis, get the opportunity to enter budget (quota) places for foreign citizens and study for free!
- within the framework of a separate competition, foreign applicants compete only with other foreign applicants