Battling Laziness To Be More Productive
Laziness is just kind of distress that every person needs to cope with time to time, even the most efficient ones. And overcoming this ailment is the guarantee of becoming successful not only in terms of education. Accepting the fact that you need to get tasks done makes it easier to set to work.
Here are some tips on how not to be a slacker and to get ready for the exams.
- Prepare your working space, make it comfortable and clean. This kind of atmosphere is just inviting you to get your work done;
- Make a to-do list every evening for the next day. The list will give a visualized plan of action that includes tasks from small to big ones;
- Start your day with completing hard tasks. It will be greater if your schedule allows you to complete all tasks during the fist part of the day. This will give you an opportunity to enjoy the rest of the day;
- Try to keep your appearance tidy and put together. Yes, it is comfier to stay at home in your pajamas but satisfied clothes will give you extra motivation to do remaining tasks;
- Make a schedule: when will you start and finish your exam preparation. This will make you feel confident about the whole process;
- Track the completion of the tasks in your note app or diary. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing the reduction of to-do list;
- Do not forget to rest and have fun. One lazy day a week will let you to reboot and tune in for the next week.
Sometimes it is really hard to force yourself to be extra efficient. Especially, when it is so cold and gloomy outside. This atmosphere does not motivate to prepare for the exams at all. However, starting the preparation for the winter session now will save your nervous from remembering all the info during the night before exam.