QTEM. International Masters in HSE
On Tuesday, January 15, the second meeting devoted to the QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) Network took place. The programme allows you to study and live abroad.
Improve your skills or learn quantitative methods and analytical techniques.
Work with different people and learn how to improve communication abroad. Work in a team.
You may think that many Programmes provide knowledge in this field, why to choose QTEM?
First of all, QTEM is a global expanding network involving more than 20 outstanding Universities from five continents and corporate partners from various sectors.
Secondly, top Universities work with this programme like: Monash University, WASEDA University, BI (Norwegian Business School), HSE etc.
Thirdly, corporate partners interact with our students through recruitment fairs, internship offers, and presence in analytic conferences. Join a quickly growing network around the globe.
Finally, after you got QTEM Degree it certifies that you have:
- an international experience in at least 3 countries, 2 exchanges, or 1 exchange and 1 international internship;
- 50% quantitative courses;
- a specialization (QTEM Module) completed during the Master;
- an analytical internship;
- qualifying GMAT.
The skill set of QTEM students is expanded in three different countries. The programme offers different tracks in order to have semesters and internships abroad. Students have the freedom to set their own academic path by choosing different courses with QTEM Academic Partners all around the world.
So, what do you need to join QTEM Master’s programme?
- GMAT/GRE score (min 650, 600 in case of exceptional profile)
- Apply before February 20, 2019 (for the 1st year students, 2018 year of admission)
- Apply before June 20, 2019 (for prospective students, who will enroll in 2019)
- Choose one of QTEM tracks
All this information was given during the meeting.
However, if you still have questions you can find more information by just visiting HSE webpage about QTEM Master's Network.
Do not miss a chance to study abroad and “Using analytics to create a better world”!