Centre for International Cooperation (CIC)
- Developing the eco-system of international partners;
- Arranging, drafting and signing international cooperation agreements upon approval of the Internationalisation Steering Group;
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing international academic mobility programmes, including organization of competition for outgoing mobility;
- Arranging visits of the senior-level official international delegations;
- Immigration and visa support for international students and campus guests (except for international employees);
- Managing HSE host units’ applications for official visa invitations for international visitors;
- Adaptation and support for international exchange students (incoming mobility).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.