About the International Office
The International Offices comprises the following two centers: Centre for International Education (CIE) and Centre for International Cooperation (CIC).
- Advertising and informational support of the degree, non-degree and summer school programmes of HSE University – St Petersburg for foreign markets on a worldwide basis;
- Securing the admission process for international citizens willing to apply for degree programmes of HSE University – St Petersburg;
- Management of non-degree and summer school programmes; the attraction and admission of international participants;
- Management and performance analysis of the recruitment process (from attraction up to admission);
- Information support and consultancy of international applicants and students;
- Adaptation of international students participating in degree and non-degree programmes;
- Planning and management of marketing and PR activities at an international level;
- Cooperation with study offices to coordinate and monitor entrance examinations held for international citizens;
- Admission of international citizens and contract activity;
- Cooperation with recruitment agencies.
- Developing the eco-system of international partners;
- Arranging, drafting and signing international cooperation agreements upon approval of the Internationalisation Steering Group;
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing international academic mobility programmes, including organization of competition for outgoing mobility;
- Arranging visits of the senior-level official international delegations;
- Immigration and visa support for international students and campus guests (except for international employees);
- Managing HSE host units’ applications for official visa invitations for international visitors;
- Adaptation and support for international exchange students (incoming mobility).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.