194100 Saint Petersburg,
3 Kantemirovskaya Street, Room 303
The Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management was established in 2014. It is part of the School of Economics and Management at HSE St. Petersburg, a ‘big faculty’ that brings together economists and management specialists.
Teachers in the department support both the Bachelor’s programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and the Master’s programme in Strategic Supply Chain Management.
Yury Iskanderov, Pautov M.
Vol. 2. Springer, 2018.
Serova E., Shklyaev D.
International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling. 2021. Vol. 17. No. 2/3. P. 106-115.
Lukinskiy V., Lukinsky V., Sokolov B. et al.
In bk.: Advances in Production Management Systems. Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable and Resilient Production Systems: IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2021, Nantes, France, September 5–9, 2021, Proceedings. Prt. 1. Switzerland: Springer, 2021. P. 447-454.
In the 2021-2022 academic year, T.A. Orlov, Head of the Commercial Department of the Eastern Europe region of Agility, will hold classes for the first-year masters of the Strategic Logistics Management program.
The main topics of Timofey Anatolyevich's classes, based on the study of real situations (practical cases):
1. Assessment of the level of logistics service.
2. The main parameters of the transport modality.
3. Features of the organization of air cargo transportation.
4. Features of the organization of sea and rail container transportation.
5. Features of the organization of road transport.
6. Management of transport and warehouse operations in supply chains.
7. Estimation of costs for different levels of logistics services (taking into account the transport modality).