194100 Saint Petersburg,
3 Kantemirovskaya Street, Room 303
The Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management was established in 2014. It is part of the School of Economics and Management at HSE St. Petersburg, a ‘big faculty’ that brings together economists and management specialists.
Teachers in the department support both the Bachelor’s programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and the Master’s programme in Strategic Supply Chain Management.
Yury Iskanderov, Pautov M.
Vol. 2. Springer, 2018.
Serova E., Шкляев Д. О.
International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling. 2021. P. 1-14.
Lukinskiy V., Lukinsky V., Sokolov B. et al.
In bk.: Advances in Production Management Systems. Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable and Resilient Production Systems: IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2021, Nantes, France, September 5–9, 2021, Proceedings. Prt. 1. Switzerland: Springer, 2021. P. 447-454.
In the academic year 2020-2021, M.N. Korobkova, a specialist in the field of customs operations in transport and logistics systems, will conduct classes for masters of the program "Strategic Logistics Management" within the discipline "Customs Operations in Global Supply Chains".The main topics of Marina Nikolaevna's discipline are based on the study of real situations (practical cases):
- Customs operations related to the declaration and release of goods.
- The latest technologies of customs administration of foreign economic activity: electronic declaration and remote release of goods, preliminary notification of customs authorities, automatic registration and automatic issuance of a customs declaration.
- Features of the performance of customs operations in relation to goods transported by various modes of transport.
- Practical aspects of the application of various customs procedures for the import and export of goods.
- Features of the application of the main forms of customs control before release, as well as after the release of goods.
The sphere of professional interests are state regulation of foreign trade, customs regulation of foreign economic activity, interaction of foreign economic activity participants with customs authorities, the latest technologies of customs administration.
Marina Nikolaevna has more than 13 years of experience in the field of customs.
Since 2010 she is a business coach, consultant at seminars and round tables in the field of customs, organization of foreign economic activity and logistics; lecturer of training courses on the programs "Customs Declarant", "Specialist in Customs Operations", "Foreign Economic Activity Manager", etc. Every year she undergoes internships in the customs authorities of the North-West region. Participant of international, all-Russian and regional seminars and conferences in the field of customs, logistics and organization of international transport systems.