3 Kantemirovskaya Ulitsa, building 1A, St. Petersburg (metro station 'Lesnaya')
Phone: 8 (812) 644-59-11 *61540
Frequently asked questions
1. Sportswear and clean pair of shoes are obligatory for any PE class.
2. At one venue you may attend only one class that will count for class attendance a day (except for lectures and chess classes). In other words, in case you go to gym and afterwards join chess club, than both activities will be counted as class attendance, but if you go to gym two times in a row it will be counted only as one class attendance.
3. 2d-4th year students who prefer to submit a contract from fitness club (dance section, swimming pool etc.) as a permit for pass, should mind that the contract must cover 1st and 2d module entirely (maximum gap is 2 weeks). Interuniversity student’s town residents must submit reference that confirms attending sport classes, a residency itself is not sufficient.
4. Students of certain medical groups attending therapeutic exercise classes may also provide a certificate or contract from a clinic or fitness club (if therapeutic classes are attended there). In this case, certificate or contract must indicate its terms.
5. You may submit numerous contracts (e.g. for every month or semester). If you lost your contract contact your fitness club and enquire a reference with terms of your contract, stamp and signature, which will confirm your attendance.
6. A designated instructor is responsible for each of the educational programs. If you have any problems or questions, contact designated instructor. The list is available here:https://spb.hse.ru/en/mfk/fvspb/plan/?_r=64361571907959.56036&__t=4952416&__r=OK
7. Therapeutic exercise classes are available for students of certain medical groups only.
8. Students of certain medical groups may attend therapeutic exercise classes ONLY. (Weekend hiking trips will be available upon written permission from your consulting physician). If you have any questions regarding therapeutic exercise classes and mobility issues firstname.lastname@example.org
9. All students (except students of certain medical groups) may attend any sport sections of choice (volleyball, basketball, mini-football), regardless of fitness level.
10. Weekend hiking lasts 2-3 hours from the moment of meeting with instructors (might depend on weather conditions).
11. In case you signed up for weekend hiking trip but cannot attend it – send a message to the instructor here:https://vk.com/topic-101805646_39576277
12. QR-code for digital attendance journal could be made at the following web-site:https://sites.google.com/view/pehsespbqrcodes/%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F )
13. Your QR-code from the previous year may be not valid, so make sure to have a new one.
14. If new QR-code does not display your full name, most likely there has been a minor mistake in your application form (e.g. extra space). Make a new one.
15. Students of propaedeutic health group may use fitness club contracts to get a pass, (in other words, bring the contract to the test day and get your pass without performing any exercises).
16. If digital journal does not display your class attendance the next day after the class, follow instructions here:https://vk.com/@fiz_vo_hse_spb-novyi-format-publikacii-zhurnala
17. If there are 40 hours of class attendance next to your name in the digital journal- you do not need to come on the test day. If you are in the list with errors and you have 40 hours in it, it is MANDATORY to come on the test day. If there are several lines with your last name in the journal and there is a total of 40 hours, it is also MANDATORY to come on the test day.
18. In order to get a pass grade at PE, you need to perform all exercises at the satisfactory level on the test day.
19. The last day of PE classes in the second module – December 22d, in the fourth module – June 16th.
20. There are no PE classes during exams!