Global Citizens Project
In 2019, over 80 students of HSE - Saint Petersburg benefited from participation in 'Global Citizens' projects.
In 2020, 'Global Citizens' projects receive financial support on competitive basis.
The conditions and requirements for this support are defined by HSE - Saint Petersburg Internationalisation Steering Group (ISG) as below:
- support of student’s participation in non-credit-based short-term mobility projects (filed trip, study tour etc.) in the form of grants provided to a School on competitive basis to subsidise students’ participation in the proposed mobility project
- 10 grants are available for 2020, each worth 400 000 Rubles
- the applying School shall design the project programme, content and outlines with respect to following minimal requirements:
2) number of participating students – min. 8
3) students who participated in Global Citizens project in 2019 shall not be selected to participate again in 2020
4) the School shall be responsible for selection of students
- projects with Strategic and Prioritized Partners (please see the list below) shall be given a high priority
- projects co-sponsored by the applying School or a Third-Party co-funding shall be given a priority
- evaluation of applications and selection shall be made by ISG after the call for applications is closed
How to apply?
To apply for a 'Global Citizens' grant, a Project Leader (representative of a School) shall fill out the Application Form and submit it online using the button below.
Application deadline is 18.00 Moscow time of June 1, 2020 (application deadlines extended!)
Number of applications from one School is NOT limited.
Global Citizens 2020 Application Form (DOCX, 40 Kb)
List of Supported Partnerships (as approved by HSE - Saint Petersburg Academic Council on 27.06.2019):
List of Supported International Partnerships 2020 (PDF, 300 Кб)
Submit online application HERE
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.