• A
  • A
  • A
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
Regular version of the site

Employment Procedure HQS

After the HQS card is obtained, an employee must go through certain formalities to be officially employed at HSE.

What do I need to bring with me?

·       Your migration card (or send electronic format to Ms. Ekaterina Eliseeva-Dimitrova (eeliseeva-dimitrova@hse.ru) as soon you arrived.  

·       Your passport

·       Your HQS card

·       A picture measuring 3x4 cm

·       Registration coupon (if available)

·       Your employment record book (If you were previously officially employed in Russia, you already have one. If not, then you will need to buy this book)

What needs to be done during the employment procedure?

1. You will complete and sign the following documents:

·       Confirmation that you have read the University regulations

·       Notice of employment

·       Agreement for your personal information processing for employment purposes

·       Application form for Russian tax residency

·       Application form for a bank card

 2. Your passport, migration card and registration coupon will be copied by the HR department for internal purposes.

 3. You will receive

·        an HSE entrance pass

·        an HSE library card


Migration regulations

Frequently asked questions

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact  HR deppartment supervisor 

Ekaterina Eliseeva-Dimitrova

Phone +7(812)644-59-11 * 61282
E-mail: eeliseeva-dimitrova@hse.ru

Addres: St.-Petersburg, Soyuza Pechatnikov st., 16, room 204



Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.