Call for Applications: International Joint Online Courses
HSE St Petersburg opens a Call for Applications for the development and delivery of Joint online courses with international partner universities. The successful candidates in 2022-2023 are eligible for a one-time funding in amount of 110 thousand rubles.
The Call for Applications is Open: Joint Online Courses
Deadline for Applications
Notification of the Applicants
Period of Applications
Applications are accepted: 01.02.2022 – 17.04.2022
Applications should be submitted to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. The requirements for the application and the package of required documents are listed below.
HSE St Petersburg academic staff who meets the following criteria:
- teaching courses for bachelor, master, and doctoral programmes;
- for whom HSE St.Petersburg is the primary place of employment.
- Application Form NEW VERSION! (scanned copy)
- Confirmation, signed by the academic staff of the partner university
- Agreement/draft agreement with the Partner University about the implementation of the joint online course, or the other supporting document about the joint implementation of the discipline (i.e. confirmation from Academic Coordinator or Dean).
- Other relevant supplementary materials (if necessary).
- The only one application could be sumbitted for one course (collectively or individually);
- The faculty member could submit only one application;
- The applications are prepared in Russian or English, depending on the language of instructions for the joint online course;
- The application should be submitted in the zip-file format. The zip-file should be titled the same as the joint online course with the indication of the year of the Call (ex.: 2022_Investment management.zip);
- The materials of the application package should be presented in pdf and docx (scanned or made digitally). The photos of the pages are not accepted. The files should be titled as follows: full name of the faculty member, underscore, type of the document, first three words of the joint online course title (ex.: «Иванов И.И. _заявка Международный бизнес, Ivanov I.I._Application_International Business).
Evaluation Criteria and Process
The applications that meet the formal requirements are evaluated according to the following blocks:
- Relevance and utility of the course
- The course meets international requirements in terms of alignment of learning outcomes, teaching methods, and assessment methods
- The teaching strategy of the course is based on interactive learning methods and activities (group work, cases, etc.)
- The course assessment tasks are appropriate for online learning
- The assessment methods are clearly described for students
- Assessment criteria are transparent, clear, and correspond to assessment tasks
- Dimensions and intensity of the parties’ collaboration in the course
The Winners` Selection
The applications are evaluated by the Commission for Educational Affairs, the results are published not later than 05.05.2022.
The applicants who have scored the highest total points on the application become the winners of the Competition.
The financial support is provided within one academic year of the joint online course implemention, that was presented in the winner`s application. not later than the beginning of the joint online course;
The full amount of the financial support is provided within a month after the Competition Сompletion and not later than the beginning of the joint online course.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.