- Defining types and patterns of innovation.
- Search of the sources of innovation and ideas generating.
- Defining innovation-related strategic decisions within organizations.
- Managing the processes of new product development.
- Developing the paths of cooperation for innovation-based projects.
- Acquire experience of working in team on analysis in the areas of technology management and policy
- Be able to critically assess various types of analyses in the area of innovation and actively take part in independent analysis
- Learn major strategic issues involved in technology management at organisational level including in open and collaborative innovation
- Learn to analyse, synthesize and critically use various indicators of technical change and innovation
- Understand major patterns of dynamics of technical change and evaluate ongoing structural changes within that context
- Understand the major models of technology diffusion and factors involved in their design
- The theoretical foundations of innovation
- Patterns of innovation
- Managing organizational knowledge
- Protecting Intellectual property
- Networks and collaboration strategies
- Market Adoption and Technology Diffusion
- Managing innovation within firms
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.3 * Case studies + 0.3 * Group Project + 0.4 * Research based essay
- • Dodgson, M, et al. (2008) The Management of Technological Innovation : Strategy and Practice, Oxford University Press, Incorporated
- Dodgson, M. (2018). Innovation Management : A Research Overview. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1622853
- Schoemaker, P. J. H., Heaton, S., & Teece, D. (2018). Innovation, Dynamic Capabilities, and Leadership. California Management Review, 61(1), 15–42. https://doi.org/10.1177/0008125618790246