- the course is to develop professional skills necessary for practical activities, such as correct and relevant application of the legal acts, comprehensive legal analysis of institutions and cases arising on a managerial scale.
- Be able to compare the ways in which the law does and does not see employment as a typical contractual relationship
- Ability to use basic laws of the humanitarian and socio-economic sciences to solve professional tasks
- Able to analyses the consequences of various law enforcement strategies
- give an analysis of foreign procedural law and case-law
- Legal Foundations for Entrepreneurs
- Intellectual Property for Entrepreneurs
- Legal Contracts and Agreements for Entrepreneurs
- E. Tyagay. (2016). Russian Business Law. BRICS Law Journal, (2), 176. https://doi.org/10.21684/2412-2343-2016-3-2-176-179
- Jaap Hage, Antonia Waltermann, & Bram Akkermans. (2017). Introduction to Law (Vol. 2nd ed. 2017). Springer.
- Marson, J. (2011). Business Law: Vol. Second edition. OUP Oxford.