- To provide students with knowledge and skills in taking corporate financial and investment decisions, develop analytic instruments to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of such decisions, elaborate models of corporate financial management.
- Students are able to apply modern models for the analysis of capital structure, dividend policy, the financial architecture of the company, financial corporate control and corporate governance; to reveal the fundamental factors affecting corporate financial and investment decisions; to evaluate the efficiency of investment projects of different types
- Students are able to calculate the cost of capital, to analyze empirical data that determines risk factors; to build long-term and short-term financial models, describing the company's growth; to understand the principles of the credit policy of the company, the relationship of long-term and short-term decisions and their impact on the company’s value; to perform the company’s valuation based on different approaches.
- Students have knowledge in modern concepts of corporate finance; principles of the corporate financial policy; principles of investment decision-taking; methods of project efficiency measurement; basic principles of valuation; models of valuation
- Students have skills in analysis of the corporate capital structure; calculating the need for external financing of the corporation; estimation of elements of capital; investment decision-taking; business valuation.
- Present and Future Values. NPV, IRR, Payback
- Valuation of Bonds
- Valuation of Common Stocks
- Introduction to Risk and Return trade off
- Portfolio Theory and CAPM
- Cost of Capital
- Capital Budgeting
- Financing Decisions
- Payout Policy and Capital Structure
- Derivatives: options, forwards and futures
- International Corporate Finance
- Mid TermThe midterm exam is conducted using asynchronous proctoring.
- Homework project 2
- Homework project 1
- Assignments & Class Participations
- End Term ExamThe exam is conducted using asynchronous proctoring.
- 2021/2022 3rd module0.1 * Homework project 1 + 0.1 * Assignments & Class Participations + 0.29 * Mid Term + 0.1 * Homework project 2 + 0.41 * End Term Exam
- Brealey, R. A., & Myers, S. C. (2012). Principles of corporate finance. Slovenia, Europe: Irwin. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.CC4D54D7
- Damodaran, A. (2015). Applied Corporate Finance (Vol. Fourth edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1639191