Корчагина Елена Викторовна
Эльканова Елена Михайловна
- Knowledge and skills in the development of the marketing strategy of an or-ganization, and in the planning, designing, and conducting of events
- Knowledge and skills in evaluation of the impact of the macroeconomic environment on the functioning of organizations and on municipal management
- Development of the ability to analyze the behavior of consumers of economic goods and the formation of demand
- The ability to evaluate the impact of the macroeconomic environment on the functioning of organizations and on municipal management
- The ability to participate in the development of the marketing strategy of an or-ganization, and in the planning, designing, and conducting of events
- Introduction to Marketing-Management. Market EnvironmentCourse introduction. Market environment. Iinternal environment – small forces within the company that affect its ability to serve its customers. External environment. Meso environment – the industry in which a company operates and the industry's market(s). Macro (national) envi-ronment – larger societal forces that affect the microenvironment. PESTEL-analysis. SWOT-analysis. Marketing Research. Case Study.
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. Customer centricitySegmentation. Identifying meaningfully different groups of customers. Targeting. Select-ing which segment(s) to serve. Positioning. Implementing chosen image and appeal to chosen segment. Customer centricity as a modern marketing approach. The 7 pillars of the customer cen-tricity (experience, loyalty, communications, assortment, promotions, price, feedback). Case Study.
- Marketing-mix. Product ManagementMarketing-mix: 4P and 7P concepts. Product Management: product design (quality, fea-tures, benefits, style), product assortment (product range, product mix, product lines), packaging and labeling, services (complimentary service, after-sales service, service level), warranties, guar-antees, life cycles, investments and returns. Branding strategy: brand promise, brand perception, brand values, brand voice, brand positioning. Case Study.
- PricingPrice strategy. Cost-based pricing policy. Value-based pricing policy. Demand-based pric-ing policy. Competition-based pricing policy. Price tactics. Discounting. Odd value pricing. Loss leader. Skimming. Penetration. High-low pricing. Price discrimination. Pricing new products. Al-lowances. Price sensitivity. Payment terms. Payment methods. Case Study.
- Promotion ManagementPromotional mix - appropriate balance of advertising, PR, direct marketing, sales promo-tion, sponsorship, product placement, event marketing, etc. Message strategy - what is to be communicated. Channel (media) strategy - how to reach the target audience. Message frequency - how often to communicate. Case Study.
- PlacementDistribution strategy: intensive distribution, selective distribution, exclusive distribution. Franchising. Market coverage. Channel member selection and channel memberships. Location decisions. Transport, warehousing and logistics
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.25 * classroom activities + 0.25 * essay + 0.25 * group project + 0.25 * test
- Dimitriadis, N., Dimitriadis, N. J., & Ney, J. (2018). Advanced Marketing Management : Principles, Skills and Tools (Vol. 1 Edition). New York, NY: Kogan Page. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1922106
- Berend Wierenga, Ralf van der Lans. Handbook of Marketing Decision Models. – Springer, 2017. Доступ через электронную библиотеку НИУ ВШЭ, для перехода по ссылке нужна авторизация в системе удаленного доступа ресурса. http://link.springer.com