- This course will provide participants with an understanding of the techniques used in performance management framework. We begin by reviewing the basics of analysis of business processes. Then we will discuss balanced scorecard and principles of its development. Then we will move to the budgeting. Next, we deepen our examination of quantitative analysis in budgeting and move to the variances analysis. Then, we look at performance management information system and its connection with the performance analysis and units’ economics.
- Ability to analyse budgets and make the managerial decisions
- The ability to analyse the degree of the performance management development in the enterprise
- The ability to apply quantitative tecniques in budgeting
- The ability to develop BSC model abd interpret financial results based on this model
- Basic of Performance Management. Steps in Performance Management. The characteristics of the effective performance measures.
- Fundamentals of the business process analysis.
- Balanced scorecard (BSC) in Performance Management.
- Budgetary systems.
- Sustainability performance measurement (SPM)
- Business game
- AuditorialAuditorial grade is grade for work on tutorials & for attendence . You may find detailed information in the course presentation in LMS.
- Exam Test (online, zoom)Оfinal result = 0.4 Оexam + 0.6 Оaccumulated , where Оaccumulated** = 0.4 Оtest + 0.2 Оbusiness game + 0.2 О case +0.2 Оauditorial If accumulated mark equals to 7,8,9,10 the student does not need to pass the exam. Accumulated grade in this case = final grade Exam will be organized online , in ms teams
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.2 * Auditorial + 0.2 * Business game + 0.4 * Test + 0.2 * Case
- Cardy, R. L., & Leonard, B. (2011). Performance Management: Concepts, Skills and Exercises : Concepts, Skills and Exercises (Vol. 2nd ed). Armonk, N.Y.: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=929342
- Cokins, G. (2009). Performance Management : Integrating Strategy Execution, Methodologies, Risk, and Analytics. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=317048