194100 Saint Petersburg,
3 Kantemirovskaya Street, Room 218, 223
Phone: +7812 644-59-11 *61523
Room 223, open days - Tuesday, Friday, 10.00 - 18.00
The Department of Management was set up in 2014 on the basis of the Faculty of Management and is a part of the School of Economics and Management which brings together economists and managers. The distinguishing feature of this department is the limited combination of theoretical science, applied science and close interaction with the real economic sector.
Абрамова И. О., Degterev D. A., Zelenev E. et al.
M.: National Review, 2023.
Museum Management and Curatorship. 2023.
Haoyu W., Markovskaya E., Mottaeva A. et al.
In bk.: E3S Web of Conferences: Volume 431, 2023: XI International Scientific and Practical Conference Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITSE-2023). 2023.
Dagaev D., Paklina S., Reade J. et al.
Department of Economics Discussion Paper. . University of Reading, 2021. No. 2021-14.
In this first issue, you can find information about
· Upcoming deadlines for conference submissions (April-July)
· Journal editors’ advice and answers to some of your questions
· Empirical and non-empirical works around scholarly research and publishing trends, patterns, and issues
· A 35-page long guide from Wiley about tools to promote your publications
· A useful tip to polish your scholarly writing style
· And more!
We plan to publish this resource on a quarterly basis. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or news that you would like to share, please, send them to Maria S. Plakhotnik: email@example.com
Your Digest Team: Maria S. Plakhotnik & Anastasiia PleshkovaPlease get your first issue of our digest: DofM Digest 1