The Second St. Petersburg International Conference on Inequality and Diversity
The keynote speakers of IDC - 2020:
- Matthijs BOGAARDS, Professor, Department of Political Science, Central European University, member of the editorial board of Party Politics, Democratization, Politics and Governance academic journals
- Michael DORSCH, Associate Professor of Economics, director of the Master of Public Administration program, School of Public Policy, Central European University
- Richard SAKWA, Professor of Russian and European Politics, University of Kent, Associate Fellow of the Russia and Eurasia Programme at the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RISI)
- Thomas REMINGTON, Professor Emeritus of Political Science, Emory University, Associate of the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Harvard University
- Christian WELZEL, Academic Supervisor of the Laboratory for Comparative Social Research at HSE, Professor at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg and Director of the World Values Survey project
We welcome individual papers and panel proposals that fall into the scope of the Conference, in English or Russian. Abstracts and panel descriptions should be submitted via the Conference website, the volume of submissions should be within 500 – 800 words.
More information is available at our website and in the call for papers.