- February 11
- February 12
- February 13
Terms of Participation
1) An application for participation can be submitted by university or high school students, from 16 years of age.
2) Participants may choose a committee they want to take part in upon registration. Countries are assigned by HSEIMUN 2022 organizers, based on the vacant places, application submission date, evaluation of motivation letters.
3) The official language of the Conference is English.
4) The Conference participants must be ready to fulfill the duties of the Model UN delegate, be familiarized with the rules of conduct and regulations of official events (including the procedure of the the committees they take part in), be aware of the issues of the agenda and the position of the selected country;
5) Persons under 18 years of age can take part in the Conference (register and attend events) only upon written consent of their parents (legal representatives);
8) By submitting their personal data during registration, participants agree to the principles of personal data protection defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation and local regulations of the Higher School of Economics. Persons under 18 years of age must provide written consent from their parents (legal representatives) for the processing of personal data in electronic form when registering in accordance with the form. The template can be found here.
9) In 2022, due to the epidemological situation, the Conference will be held in a distant (online) format.
1) A participant wishing to submit an individual application must fill in the registration form;
2) After receiving the application, the Conference Secretariat will contact the participant (within three weeks and no later than February 1) by e-mail to clarify details about the chosen committee and to assign a country;
3) A certificate of participation is issued in case of participation in all HSEIMUN events specified in the programme.
Participation in HSEIMUN 2022 online is free of charge.
HSEIMUN 2021 Secretariat
Undersecretary for Logistics
Undersecretary for Marketing
Undersecretary for Business Development
Agenda 2022: Technologies of the Imminent Future: New Possibilities and Global Challenges
Prevention of Looming Water Scarcity Conflicts in Central Asia
Regulating the Usage of Artificial Intelligence Assisted Combat Systems
Integration of Cryptocurrencies in Global Financial System
Biometric Identification Mechanisms in International Crime Prevention and Border Control
Sharing Benefits and Burdens of Technological Waste Recycling in Developing Nations
Legal Status of Potential Human Settlements on Extraterrestrial Bodies