- April 8
- April 9
- April 10
Terms of Participation
1) An application for participation can be submitted by university or high school students, from 16 years of age.
2) Participants may choose a committee they want to take part in upon registration. Countries are assigned by HSEIMUN organizers, based on the vacant places, application submission date, evaluation of motivation letters.
3) The official language of the Conference is English.
4) The Conference participants must be ready to fulfill the duties of the Model UN delegate, be familiarized with the rules of conduct and regulations of official events (including the procedure of the the committees they take part in), be aware of the issues of the agenda and the position of the selected country;
5) Persons under 18 years of age can take part in the Conference (register and attend events) only upon written consent of their parents (legal representatives);
8) By submitting their personal data during registration, participants agree to the principles of personal data protection defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation and local regulations of the Higher School of Economics.
1) A participant wishing to submit an individual application must fill in the registration form;
2) After receiving the application, the Conference Secretariat will contact the participant (within three weeks and no later than April 1) by e-mail to clarify details about the chosen committee and to assign a country;
3) A certificate of participation is issued in case of participation in all HSEIMUN events specified in the programme.
Participation fees will be defined in January 2023.
HSEIMUN 2021 Secretariat
Agenda 2023: Designing Governance for a Sustainable Future
Measures to Increase Transparency of Ballistic Missile Tests in East Asia
Promoting Security in the Cyberspace
Climate Migration Creation of Conditions to Make Female Education More Accessible in Least Developed CountriesSustainable Development in Oceania
Creation of Conditions to Make Female Education More Accessible in Least Developed Countries
Capacity-Building in Environmental Sustainability of Non-Self-Governing Territories
Towards the Global Recognition Standards for Medication Trials and Licensing