Due to organizational issues, the conference is postponed till April 9-11, 2021.
Deadline for applications is March 14, 2021. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Webinar for registered participants
World Politics Day at HSE - St. Petersburg
Fees payment system launch
Deadline for applications
Youth School of World Politics and Diplomacy, Deadline for fees payment
Terms of Participation
1) An application for participation can be submitted by university or high school students (16 years old or older);
2) Participants may choose a committee they want to take part in upon registration. Countries are assigned by HSEIMUN 2021 organizers, based on the vacant places, application submission date, evaluation of motivation letters and, for the Security Council model, of essays.
3) Final booking of countries and committes is done only after the payment of the registration fee.
4) Official languages of the Conference are English, French, Russian and Spanish, depending on the chosen committee (section);
5) The Conference participants must be ready to fulfill the duties of the Model UN delegate, be familiarized with the rules of conduct and regulations of official events (including the procedure of the the committees they take part in);
6) The Model UN Conference is a scientific event, which involves preliminary preparation of delegates, conducting their own research on the issues of the agenda and the position of the selected country;
7) Persons under 18 years of age can take part in the Conference (register, pay the registration fee and attend events) only with the written consent of their parents (legal representatives);
8) By submitting their personal data during registration, participants agree to the principles of personal data protection defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation and local regulations of the Higher School of Economics. Persons under 18 years of age must provide written consent from their parents (legal representatives) for the processing of personal data in electronic form when registering in accordance with the form. The template can be found here: personal data consent form;
9) In 2021, the conference is held exclusively in a distant (online) format.
1) A participant wishing to submit an individual application must fill in the registration form;
2) After receiving the application, the Conference Secretariat will contact the participant by e-mail to clarify details about the chosen committee and to assign a country;
3) After assigning a country, the participant may pay the registration fee (500 roubles) using the payment system, accepting the terms of the offer. The fee can be paid from February 5 to March 15, 2021.
4) If necessary, the Secretariat of the Conference can provide the participant with an electronic invitation, after the registration fee payment.
5) A participant certificate is issued electronically within 10 working days, in case of participation in all HSEIMUN events specified in the programme.
1) In case of a group application, first, each member of the group must fill in an individual registration form.
2) After all participants are registered, the group leader should send a letter to the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing a list of the group members.
The single registration fee for 2021 is 500 roubles, to be paid by credit card via online payment service.
HSEIMUN 2021 Secretariat
Director of Operations
Director of Logistics
Director of Business Development
Director of Multimedia
Director of Education
Director of Communications
Director of SMM
Director of SMM
Director of Journal
Agenda 2021: Biopolitics and Global Challenges of the Pandemic
Agenda: Peaceful Settlement in Libya
Agenda: Prevention of the Dissemination and Use of Biological Weapons
Повестка дня: Предоление последствий COVID-19 для глобальной экономики
Agenda: Equal Availability of Vaccines in the Regions of the World
Agenda: Addressing the Problem of Plastic Waste caused by the Overly Usage of Personal Protective Equipment during the Pandemic
Повестка дня: Поддержка санитарных мер в условиях пандемии в развивающихся странах
Agenda: Promoting the Equal Access to the Online School Education for Children round the World During Pandemics