- The goal of mastering the discipline "Machine Learning" is to develop students 'theoretical knowledge and practical skills on the basics of machine learning, mastering students' tools, models and methods of machine learning, as well as acquiring the skills of a data scientist and developer of mathematical models, methods and analysis algorithms data.
- Knows and knows how to work with various types of regressions. Conducts an analysis. Knows ensemble methods, stochastic search and algorithms
- Knows rules and quality analysis; ROC curve analysis; algorithm for constructing decision trees; informational gain criterion and Gini criterion; forests of decisive trees. Knows transition to space of increased dimension; support vector method. Knows what is: logistic regression; gradient descent; neural networks and gradient backpropagation algorithm.
- Knows the subject and tasks of machine learning and data analysis; basic principles, tasks and approaches, use in various fields of science and industry; the main stages of the evolution of machine learning algorithms. He knows the general form of the metric classifier, selection algorithms, clustering algorithms with a fixed number of clusters, density clustering algorithms, hierarchical clustering.
- Types of tasks. Metric classifiers. Clustering Algorithms
- Decision trees, linear classifiers. Neural networks
- Regression analysis, ensemble methods. Stochastic search
- Homework 1Homework 1 is given to students in one version and consists of 3 tasks. Each task is assigned a score. Homework completion time is 2 weeks.
- Homework 2Homework 2 is given to students in one version and consists of 4 tasks. Each task is assigned a score. Homework completion time is 2 weeks.
- Homework 3Homework 3 is given to students in one version and consists of 4 tasks. Each task is assigned a score. Homework completion time is 2 weeks.
- ExamThe exam is conducted in the form of answers to the questions of the exam ticket. The exam ticket contains two questions from the list of questions for the exam.
- 2022/2023 2nd moduleGAccumulated = (Gh/w1 + Gh/w2 + Gh/w3) / 3 The resulting grade for the discipline is calculated as follows: GResultant = 0.5 Accumulated + 0.5 Exam
- Флах, П. Машинное обучение. Наука и искусство построения алгоритмов, которые извлекают знания из данных / П. Флах. — Москва : ДМК Пресс, 2015. — 400 с. — ISBN 978-5-97060-273-7. — Текст : электронный // Лань : электронно-библиотечная система. — URL: https://e.lanbook.com/book/69955 (дата обращения: 00.00.0000). — Режим доступа: для авториз. пользователей.
- James, G. et al. An introduction to statistical learning. – Springer, 2013. – 426 pp.