English Language Integrative Exam
- To assess the level of English-language communication competence; to assess the state of the students’ lexical, grammatical, listening, reading, writing and speaking skills needed for effective communication in everyday, academic and business situations.
- To read English-language texts and comprehend the necessary information
- to listen to English-language texts and comprehend the necessary information
- to analyse, compare and interpret information using subject-specific vocabulary and fully formed communicative strategies;
- to write essays on a wide range of topics;
- to speak on a wide range of topics using track-specific vocabulary.
- Listening SectionAudio file – 8-10 minutes.
- Speaking sectionA student should speak for 3-5 minutes.
- Writing sectionWord count – 250 words.
- Reading sectionWord count – 3000-3500 characters.
- 2022/2023 учебный год 4 модуль0.25 * Writing section + 0.25 * Speaking section + 0.25 * Listening Section + 0.25 * Reading section
- English grammar in use : a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students: with answers, Murphy, R., 2002
- Cambridge vocabulary for IELTS with answers. Self-study vocabulary practice, Cullen, P., 2012