Institutions and bodies of HSE — St.Petersburg Student Council
What the Head of HSE — St.Petersburg Student Council is in charge of?
According to the current regulation on the HSE — St. Petersburg Student Council, the Head of the Student Council performs the following functions:
- Providing general management of the Student Council;
- Creating and publishing the draft agenda of the Student Council meeting, formed on the basis of the proposals received;
- Providing the general management of the meeting;
- Making decisions regarding the need to invite HSE officials and employees to certain meetings of the Student Council;
- Approves the protocol of holding meetings and other documents of the Student Council.
About our committees
According to the current regulation on the HSE — St. Petersburg Student Council, committees are created by the decision of the Student Council. The work of the committee is organized by its head, who is also being approved by all the members of the Student Council. Meetings of the committees are held as needed and may be convened by the head or deputy head of a certain committee.
One committee, along with the members of the Student Council, may include other students and postgraduates of the HSE — St. Petersburg. Committees may open public recruitment of volunteers to carry out their functions. The heads of the respective committees are responsible for coordinating and overseeing the open recruitment processes.
Below you can make yourself familiar with the current activities of all committees of our Student Council, and, if necessary, ask them questions!
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.