For IT support, please refer to the HSE-St.Petersburg IT Office:
The HSE- St.Petersburg IT Office’s main tasks are to:
· generate technical specifications and technical statements for the purchase of equipment, supplies and accessories for HSE-St.Petersburg;
· develop long-term plans for the campus IT infrastructure;
· carry out equipment acceptance, preparation and installation at work places and in classrooms;
· ensure performance of HSE-St.Petersburg’s equipment;
· setup and maintain HSE-St.Petersburg’s staff working places;
· repair, maintain and upgrade equipment at work places and in classrooms;
· participate in planning, forming and application of HSE technical policy in choosing personal computers, peripherals, audio, video and copy appliances, and software;
· maintain accountability for the campus computer equipment, software and supplies;
· prepare technical statements on discarding failed and out-of-date equipment with subsequent recycling;
· develop, install, maintain, replace and upgrade software as part of developing new information and educational technologies;
· build and develop computer networks using the facilities available.
Here you can find applications submitted to for HSE-St.Petersburg users’ support:
Application for workplace connection to workplace network
- Application for office equipment setup
- Application for Software Installation
- Application for computer and office equipment diagnostics and repair
Address of HSE-St.Petersburg IT Office: Kanala Griboedova embankment, 121, room. 404
Phone number +7 (812) 644-59-11* 61000
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.