Senior Bachelor and Master’s degree students in Logistics are invited to take part in the session "Logistics" within the framework of the International Student Research Conference.
Aside from the traditional objectives of increasing supply chain efficiency and decreasing costs, the current challenges facing logistics require an integrated approach, one which is based on a rigorous understanding of the geographical, economic and political factors that make logistics one of the main drivers of economic growth.
Papers are invited dealing with, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Conceptual problems of contemporary logistics
- Models and methods of supply chain management
- Logistics business-processes forecasting and modeling
- Reliability and efficiency of logistical systems
- Logistics costs: theory and practice
- Logistics systems integration and optimization
- Information technology in logistic systems management
- Supply chain inventory management
- Supply chain transportation
- Supply chain organization and design