This programme aims to train highly qualified lawyers specializing in relations and interactions between state and business.
In particular, the programme provides instruction on the legal aspects of state and civic transactions, including public-private partnerships (PPPs) and cases of compulsory implementation of unconditional requirements on the part of the state, as well as approaches and methods to resolving resulting legal conflicts.
Key Advantages of the Master’s Programme:
- study of best practices in the legal regulation of public administration;
- study of specific problems in regards to interactions between the state and private individuals along with proposed solutions;
- participation in specific projects and public administration research;
- a comprehensive approach involving the training of lawyers who can pursue careers in the state and private sectors.
- ‘Administrative Proceedings’;
- ‘Administrative Procedures’;
- ‘Public Private Partnerships’;
- ‘Tax Regulation’.
- ‘Proceedings in Administrative Liability Cases’;
- ‘Currency Regulation’;
- ‘Control and Supervision in Labour Relations and Migration Accounting’;
- ‘Compensation for Damages Caused by State Bodies and Local Governments, as well as Their Officials’;
- ‘Procurement of Goods, Works and Services to Ensure State and Municipal Needs’;
- ‘Banking Regulation’;
- ‘Antimonopoly Law’;
- ‘Town Planning Law’.