The aim of our research is to study the effects, which social algorithms (ranging, recommendations, forming of reputation) have on social systems (the distributed online communities, the computer supported cooperative work systems, crowdsourcing systems).
- To create a collection of data for empirical researches
- To analyze modern methods of detection of regularities (including structural) and the patterns of behavior developed within the analysis of human-machine interaction in the distributed systems
- To offer success evaluation methods in various systems on the basis of different systems of ranging and aggregating of estimates
- To research approaches to creation of ratings in online communities on the basis of models of relational events
- To research approaches to accounting of georeferenced data in ranging and rating of "interest points" (PoI)
- To research influences of communication and social network interaction on success and behavior models of agents
- To reveal basic classes of behavior models of agents
- To offer options of modification of a number of algorithms for accounting in them the revealed patterns and regularities
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.