For Academic Directors and Programme Offices
Dear colleagues, all learning activities at HSE University are carried out remotely since March 17, 2020.
We tried to collect the most updated information about it and the latest instructions for you. This page will be updated on a regular basis; you can find further information in HSE University Life.
(Last updated 26.04.2020)
Dear colleagues, in accordance with the HSE Rector's Order the classes in all degree programmes will begin on April 6, 2020 both for degree programmes and continuous education programmes. The classes will be organized online until further notice.
All the university premises exeprt the dormitories will remain closed for students and faculty. In the near future, HR Office and other HSE University administrative divisions will prepare information regarding their operation during the lockdown.
In order to organize the distance learning the following steps are recommended:
- To discuss with the teachers how the courses are to be delivered online, should the assessment, teaching plan, technical support be reconsidered. If it is required the Programme Board should be involved in the discussion.
- To discuss with the teacher a possibility to use the online courses or other digital content:
- List of online courses provided by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, available in Russian only (the HSE courses are also included)
- Coursera courses (the “Coursera for Campus” programme).
!!! If the teacher plans to use online courses of HSE (in Coursera or Openedu.ru) or Coursera provided within the Coursera for Campus programme, the connection is centrally organized. The Programme Office makes an applicationApplication Form (XLSX, 15 Кб) to the HSE eLearning Office (firstname.lastname@example.org или email@example.com), who connects the students and the teacher, if required, to a specialized session within the course. The teacher is responsible for connecting the students if (s)he uses an online course on other platforms.
- To make sure that all the syllabi are updated according to the changes made by the teachers;
- If there are students with no technical capability for online learning (no computer, no mic or headphones etc.), who belong to socially vulnerable groups and receiving the social scholarship, please inform the Office for Social Support (firstname.lastname@example.org Ilia Zhvania, Head of the Office).
- Online Learning Tools
- HSE has an unlimited license MATLAB for all the students, faculty and staff. In order to download your individual license to your personal computer, please fill the form. Please note that you should indicate your corporate email @hse.ru (for faculty and staff)
- IBM has provided the SPSS Statistics license to the HSE students and faculty. The software can be downloaded to the personal computers with a valid license until 15.06.2020. If you need to use IBM SPSS Statistics, please apply in your personal HSE profile lk.hse.ru («Заявка на установку ПО»). You will be provided with further instructions.
Starting from the 4th quarter the schedule will only contain synchronous classes:
- Classes schedules for a specific time (normally these are the lectures or consultations. Students and teachers communicate in webinars by webinar.ru, MS Teams, Zoom etc.);
- Classes that include ongoing assessment scheduled for a specific time (normally tests);
- The updated schedule can be found in the HSE e-schedule system (РУЗ).
Classes assigned for e-learning activities
|Griboedova Channel emb, 123||201 (HSE Council Hall), 305, 203, 213 и 202||Anna Demyshevaemail@example.com|
|Kantemirovskaya str, 3а||339 ( Conference Hall ), 353, 354, 355, 356||Anna Lukinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sedova str, 55||113, 211, 213, 218, 214||Elena Osenkovaemail@example.com|
|Souza Pechatnikov str, 16||219, 303, 308||Daria Schevelevafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Promyshlennaya str, 17||216, 315, 409||Vladislav Solovyevemail@example.com|
Organization of Internships and Projects
Temporary procedures for the submission of staff applications
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.