New Call for International Ambassadors at HSE St. Petersburg
We are excited to announce a new call for International Ambassadors at HSE University — St. Petersburg!
As HSE International Ambassadors you will get the following perks and benefits:
- Free professional training and workshops on marketing, development of presentation skills, leadership skills etc.;
- Opportunity to get extra credits for participation in the project;
- HSE branded Hoodies & T-Shirts;
- Reference letters from the International Office for work or study on request;
- Teamwork and project work experience;
- Opportunity for self-PR at HSE electronic platforms;
- New experience and new people!
You may apply for participation in the program until December 7, 2020.
To become HSE International Ambassador you need:
- To be an international student: sophomore or senior student of an undergraduate program or 2d year student of a graduate program. 1st-year graduate students may participate if they have graduated HSE earlier.
- To make a short video including an answer to the question ‘Why am I willing and able to become HSE SPb International Ambassador?’ and a brief description of projects for our future support. The video should also reflect your commitment to participation in all activities of the program and contribution to strengthening a positive image and developing international cooperation at HSE after becoming an International Ambassador.
- To compose a resume/CV with reference to the previous experience/volunteering/participation in conferences in the field of international relations.
- To make sure you have none of the following:
- academic debt, disciplinary action and financial debt;
- To provide us with at least one recommendation from any of the following persons:
- Faculty Dean;
- Academic Supervisor of your program;
- Head of any Department or Research Center;
- Chair of Student Council;
- Head of Unit for Student Extracurricular Activities;
- Head of International office;
- Director of Centre for Research Management and Academic Development;
- Chairman of the internationalization Commission.
How to sign up for this programme?
First of all, you should apply for a stand at the Project Fair 'HSE - Saint Petersburg International Ambassador'. Secondly, you should send your video to Yulia Dolgina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hurry up! The number of International Ambassadors is limited!