The Additional Call for Academic Mobility Programmes
The additional call the HSE St. Petersburg campus-specific mobility programmes applications for Spring Semester 2019-20 is open now!
Conditions of the additional call are described on the International office website. 1 application for the chosen univeristy must be submitted via online form as one pdf-document.
The list of documents required for the additional call (all documents must be in English):
- Formal request for participation in the exchange mobility programme, approved and signed by your study office manager or academic supervisor;
- Preliminary Individual Study Plan approved by your Study Office/Academic Supervisor of your degree programme;
- Language proficiency statement form (English at least B2 and/or other foreign language depending on the requirements of the host university): Europass signed by the Department of Foreign Languages or valid international certificate (exp., IELTS, TOEFL, etc);
- Expenses Estimation Form (approximate expenses can be found at NUMBEO);
- Motivational letter;
- Reference letter (free form) signed by an HSE Saint-Petersburg faculty (e.g. your Academic Supervisor, but not necessarily).
If you have any questions, refer them to email@example.com or you can also sign up for the individual 15-minute consultations which take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays in the office 215, 123 Naberezhnaya Kanala Griboedova.