Summer School 'Doing Business in Russia'
The goal of the Summer School is to connect students’ academic knowledge and skills in economics, management, international relations, and social sciences with the development of Russian business.
Tentative programme includes:
- Core Academic Courses
- A Guide to Doing Business in Russia
- History of Foreign Business in Russia
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Field visits to The Baltica Company and other manufacturing companies.
- Discussions and workshops with business people
The programme combines academic and practical training, including project work, cases, discussions, workshops and meetings with professionals from Russian and international companies. Several international teams will present their projects in the final session of the Summer School.
Intended Learning Outcomes:
- Tools for stronger professional performance when working with Russian companies
- Cross-cultural skills
- Enhancing professional performance
- Greater potential for international mobility
'Doing Business in Russia' is an intensive programme that enables participants to earn 6 ECTS. A good command of English is necessary as all the courses are delivered in English.
Those students who are admitted to the Summer School will need to prepare their own projects on major topics related to Doing Business in Russia that will be discussed during the school. Every participant will work together with a tutor from HSE St. Petersburg.