Senior Bachelor and Master’s degree students in Political Science are invited to take part in the sesion "Political Science" within the framework of the International Student Research Conference.
We invite conference papers that would address all major fields of contemporary political study and research. This includes methods and techniques of research in Political Science, political theory, modern political development, International Relations, etc. We expect that comparative study of various cultural, social and institutional aspects of Post-Soviet and Post-Communist transformations will make an interdisciplinary focus of the conference. Special attention will be given to:
- Soviet politics;
- Nationalism and Imperialism in Soviet Union and Post-Soviet Russia;
- Regime dynamics in Post-Soviet Russia;
- Cultural change and segmentation in Post-Soviet Russia;
- Civil society and social movements in Post-Soviet Russia;
- Post-Soviet electoral politics;
- Post-Soviet party politics;
- Legislative-executive relations in Post-Soviet Russia;
- Russia’s presidency and political elite change in Post-Soviet Russia;
- Post-Communist political economy;
- Inequality in the Post-Communist Societies;
- Gender and Politics in Post-Soviet Russia;
- Policy-making and Public Administration in Post-Soviet Russia;
- Post-Soviet Federalism and Politics of Russia’ regions;
- Russia in the World Politics (with the focus on Russia’s relations with European Union, Central and East Asia), etc.
Should you have any questions, please contact the organizers of the conference via email: email@example.com .
Lecturer, Department of Political Science, St. Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Humanities