Нургалеева Альбина Ринатовна
- This practice-oriented course is aimed at studying the phenomena and technologies of personal branding, determining authenticity and key skills and competencies, the formation and promotion of students’ professional brand, as well as their personal image.
- Know own abilities and professional competencies
- Make self-presentation as an expert in any professional field and as a individuality
- Have the skills to work with social networks as a platform for visibility
- Apply the students' knowledge for successful work as a team so individually
- Analyze features of people and build effective communication
- Apply the acquired knowledge and skills to develop project concepts
- Manage projects in creative industry
- Know how to choose a role in a team to more effectively complete a professional task
- The students’ development of a plan for an integration as a member of a scientific or practical society (both, offline and online), working groups, network communities in the field of tourism, cultural and creative industries and related areas (marketing, PR)
- Lecture 1. Introduction. An overview of personal branding.An overview of personal branding. Strategic models and techniques for designing your professional image.
- Lecture 2. Image – reputation – brand: marketing for your personality.Strategic models and techniques for designing a professional image.
- Lecture 3. Personal branding strategies and tactics.Defining yourself. Understand your brand’s unique personality.
- Lecture 4. Building personal brand's infrastructure.Social media as a tool. Blogging.
- Lecture 5. Be yourself, be a Professional.Personal and professional. Career development. Design the steps for success: creating a maintenance plan for personal brand.
- Lecture 6. Hidden Risks to Personal BrandA personal brand is hugely overrated. It suggests that you can advance your career by creating a reputation.
- Lecture 7. Self-presentation toolkit #1 - public speakingTheatre techniques for public speaking; drama & public speaking.
- Lecture 8. Self-presentation toolkit #2 — personal style.What is personal style, how is it formed? Elements of individual style. Online and offline image.
- Lecture 9. Self-presentation toolkit #3 — non-verbal languge in public speaking.Body language, movement and personality, choreography.
- Lecture 10. Self-presentation toolkit #2Summary of the cource
- Class WorkClass work includes: individual and group work at seminars. Students are expected to prepare assigned tasks and be able to participate in discussions in class.
- ColloquiumColloquium consists of the individual presentation.
- Individual work
- Final exam
- Промежуточная аттестация (3 модуль)0.15 * Class Work + 0.15 * Colloquium + 0.5 * Final exam + 0.2 * Individual work
- Marcus Buckingham. (2008). Go Put Your Strengths to Work : Six Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance. [N.p.]: Simon & Schuster UK. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1961682
- Peters, T. J. (2014). Summary: The Brand You 50 : Review and Analysis of Peters’ Book. Cork: Business Book Summaries. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1248008
- Peters, T. J. (2018). The Excellence Dividend : Meeting the Tech Tide with Work That Wows and Jobs That Last. New York: Vintage. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1565275
- Leigh, A. (2011). Charisma : The Secrets of Making A Lasting Impression (Vol. 2nd ed., New edition). Upper Saddle River: FT Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1419760
- Linne, L. G., & Sitkins, P. (2014). Brand Aid : Taking Control of Your Reputation——Before Everyone Else Does. Paramus, NJ: Prentice Hall Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1123875