Research Seminar "Master Thesis Discussion"
- The objective of this course is to help students prepare their master thesis for defense.
- Students are able to examine and critically appraise research methods and tools.
- Students are able to plan and perform an independent research project.
- Students are able to take the responsibility and persuade the audience in the efficiency and reasonability of your decisions. Students have to make a presentation of their PMT. In this presentation, students will have to justify their research question, their use of a given theory, their use of a given research method.
- Students demonstrate a range of generic skills including information and time management, team and project work, computing and autonomous learning, digital skills. Planning and beginning to perform a research project requires students to develop a research question, gather data, choose appropriate research methods, and analyze these data, among other tasks.
- Students demonstrate an innovative, open and ethical mindset. Planning and beginning to perform a research project requires an open and innovative mindset. For example, students have to develop a research question and identify the research method that is most appropriate for this research question.
- Students demonstrate deep knowledge and critical understanding of theories, principles, concepts and methodologies.
- Term Paper: Rules, Deadlines, Plan
- Research Paper: Overview
- Research Project: How to start?
- Reading Articles
- Research Project: Choosing Appropriate Research Method
- Research Project: Data Analysis
- Research Project: Discussion
- Presentation of the PMT: examples
- Presentation of the TP
- Presentation of an article related to TP: example
- Presentation of an article related to TP
- Oral defense of the TP
- Research Paper: Literature.
- Presentation of preliminary results of the MA ThesisStudent must prepare presentation with preliminary results of the MA Thesis according to the requirements provided by Professor
- Review on classmate presentationEvery student should make a blind peer review of presentation of classmate before the presentation will be demonstrated in class. In review student must provide comments about the quality of presentation and main mistakes it has. Also, Student must provide recomendation how to make the presenattion better.
- 2022/2023 4th module0.6 * Presentation of preliminary results of the MA Thesis + 0.4 * Review on classmate presentation