Research Seminar "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Global Markets"
- acquaintance with fundamentals of Management of Innovation and studying its toolkit
- Defining types and patterns of innovation
- Developing the path of co-operation for innovation-based projects
- Evaluation of innovation-based projects
- The concept of innovation. Types and characteristics of innovation
- Innovation in economy. Market adoption and diffusion
- Innovation management within the firm. Innovation strategy
- Innovation-based projects evaluation
- Sources of financing for innovation-based projects. Project management
- Innovative co-operation. The government support for innovation
- Dekkers, R. (2018). Innovation Management and New Product Development for Engineers, Volume I : Basic Concepts. Momentum Press.
- Trott, P. (2017). Innovation Management and New Product Development (Vol. Sixth edition). Harlow, Enlgand: Pearson. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1419855
- Cooper, R. G., & Edgett, S. J. (2008). Maximizing Productivity in Product Innovation. Research Technology Management, 51(2), 47–58. https://doi.org/10.1080/08956308.2008.11657495
- Cooper, R. G., & Kleinschmidt, E. J. (2007). Winning Businesses in Product Development: The Critical Success Factors. Research Technology Management, 50(3), 52–66. https://doi.org/10.1080/08956308.2007.11657441