E-business and E-commerce in Creative Industries
- Forming an understanding of the process and methodology of creating a startup and determining its effectiveness.
- To provide students with a basic understanding of the online business process.
- To acquaint students with the core competence of e-business and e-commerce formats.
- Student assess the e-business field, find opportunities, make decisions on the most appropriate e-commerce strategy, approach to selection, business formats, financing while developing an effective business strategy.
- Students apply research findings to online business and e-commerce.
- Students assess critically the content and results of entrepreneurial theories and concepts.
- Students identify possible ideas, evidence to support them, formulate thoughts and speak publicly on professional topics.
- Jurisdictional aspects of e-commerce in the Russian Federation
- Contracts in e-commerce
- E-commerce and procedural features
- The format of market places
- Advertising in e-commerce
- Consumer rights
- Unfair competition
- Intellectual property and personal data
- EU legislation in the field of e-commerce