- The student should masters new research methods independently, changes the scientific and production profile of his/her activities and be able to improve and develop his/her intellectual and cultural level, to build a trajectory of professional development and career
- The student would be able to work with information: identify, evaluate and use information from a variety of sources for scientific and profes-sional purposes (including with a systematic approach), to analyze histor-ical sources, scientific texts and reports, to review scientific literature in Russian and foreign languages
- The student would be able to work with information: identify, evaluate and use information from a variety of sources for scientific and professional purposes (including with a systematic approach), to analyze historical sources, scientific texts and reports, to review scientific literature in Russian and foreign languages
- The student would be able to conduct independent fundamental and ap-plied research using classical and modern methodology, analysis of prob-lems, setting goals and objectives, selection of the object and subject of research, choice of research mode and methods, as well as assessment of its quality, to analyze the obtained information using modern software, to present the results of research with special terminology.
- He/she would be capable of extracting, selecting and structuring information from a variety of types of sources according to professional objectives, be able e to mo-tivate other people to independent work and to develop strategies aimed at preservation, recognition of items and objects as monuments and sites of cultural and historical heritage
- Introduction Seminar 2.Presentations by invited participants, presentation of practical opportunities, discussion.
- Group discussion of internship plans and resultsStudents presentations. Group presentations on the results of trial practice.Discussion of plans for the passage of research practice, distribution and discussion of tasks.
- Group project presentations.Final student presentations. Presentation of the results of research internships and practices of the first year. Group discussion of the projects for the future generation of students.
- presentation (неблокирующий)
- Presentation defense (неблокирующий)
- Participation in classes (неблокирующий)
- Промежуточная аттестация (2 модуль)0.2 * Participation in classes + 0.4 * presentation + 0.4 * Presentation defense
- Shaping Higher Education with Students – ways to connect Research and Teaching. (2018). Netherlands, Europe: UCL Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.57D07FB9
- Lewis, M., Steele, J. L., Santibañez, L., Stecher, B. M., Hamilton, L., Faxon-Mills, S., … RAND Corporation. (2013). Proficiency-Based Pathways in Three Pilot Programs: Examining Implementation and Outcomes. Society for Research on Educational Effectiveness. Society for Research on Educational Effectiveness. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=eric&AN=ED564063