HSE University – Saint Petersburg is pleased to offer 5 scholarships to bright and creative minds from around the globe to study at our Online Summer School in 2021.
How to apply
1. Submit your application for the Summer School at the link.
2. Indicate that you are applying for Your Global Summer Scholarship in the block Participation and Course Selection → Cost Coverage.
3. Create a short video answering the question: ‘How will the Summer School impact my professional and personal goals?’
4. Upload the video to a file hosting service (Dropbox, GoogleDrive, etc.) and insert the link in the block The Scholarship → Link to the video. Please make sure email@example.com has access to the video.
Applications for the scholarship and video submissions are being accepted by May 14, 2021.
Duration: up to 90 seconds
Format: .mov, .mp4, .avi, .wmv
- The video can be created/shot using any visual means available to the participant.
- The use of specialised programmes when creating/editing the video is at the discretion of the participant.
- The video must contain the answer to the main question of the scholarship competition. The video may also cover other relevant topics, such as the participant’s background, competencies, hobbies, etc.
- The genre of the video is determined by the participant.
Criteria for selecting winners
1. To what extent the participant managed to address the main question of the scholarship competition
2. To what extent the participant managed to show creativity
3. Video quality and compliance with the technical requirements
4. Aesthetics of the video
1 – 10
1 – 10
1 – 5
1 – 5
Scholarship recipients will be announced by May 31, 2021.
The scholarship covers the registration and tuition fees for participation in one of the Summer School courses. All scholarship recipients will be offered to choose the course at the end of the admission campaign (after May 31, 2021). Since the Summer School courses are provided on-demand, the winners can choose among those courses which to be confirmed.
After participating in the Summer School, scholarship recipients will be required to:
1. Write a 300-500 words essay on their experience.
2. Provide a short video (up to 60 seconds) testimonial on their experience.