You are welcome to join our programme on any preffered dates this summer, between June 24 - September 24, 2019. The courses description is available through thematic sections >>
If you need more details on participation fees, partner discounts, or have cooperation proposals, don't hesistate to drop your message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dial 007 812 644 59 10 ext. 61593
Follow and ask your question on Facebook @HSEspbSS
To join the St. Petersburg 2019 Summer School, you need to:
We will get back to you within a week to notify you that your application has been received and send you further details.
2. Receive instructions from our team
3. Complete the application and submit your documents
After we send you a letter of notification, please, submit the scans of required documents (the first page of your international passport and prior Russian visas if you had any plus information form) via email.
4. Receive confirmation of acceptance
After you have submitted all the documents required and they have been processed we will get back to you within 10 working days to notify you on your application results.
5. Receive and sign your study contract
After you have received your acceptance confirmation, next step will be signing your study contract to confirm your course choices.
6. Receive your invitation letter
After your acceptance to the summer school has been confirmed and the study contract had been signed you will receive an official invitation that you will use to apply for your Russian visa.
Please, check with the Russian Embassy or Consulate in your home country whether you need a student visa to study in Russia.
7. Pay online
The payment gateway will open in mid-March and you will be able to complete the Summer School payment online.
8. Apply for the visa
We kindly ask you to check the student visa application general requirements as well as country-specific procedures well in advance.
9. Send us a scanned copy of your visa
10. Provide your arrival details
MARCH 10th - Early bird applicants
APRIL 20th - Non-EU and UK citizens
MAY 10th - Citizens of EU and visa-free countries
Please, note that the application procedure is slightly different for :
- 3rd Annual IPSA-HSE Summer School: financial details, studying and cultural programme, admission instructions are available here
- International Summer School - Topography of Imperial Power: Political and Cultural Space of Saint Petersburg: tuition fee and other details for the 2019 edition are to be announced in February
- Six-weeks intensive Language and Culture programme: you may find financial conditions, cultural activities and accommodation specifics as well as online application form here