Step 1. Choose your Mobility Programme and mind the application deadlines:
HSE - Saint Petersburg campus-specific mobility programmes: 3rd wave is open now. The deadlines may vary, the deadlines by the universities are given above.
HSE university-wide mobility programmes (open for students from all HSE campuses; coordinated by campus in Moscow): 2nd wave is open now
*NB: Check the early deadlines
Step 2. Check out the list of available destinations within each Mobility Programme and make your selection:
HSE - Saint Petersburg campus-specific student exchange destinations (available for HSE SPb students only)
HSE university-wide mobility programmes (open for students from all HSE campuses; coordinated by campus in Moscow)
Step 3. Prepare the required application package:
- Formal Application for participation in the exchange program, filled by your Programme Office Manager and approved and signed by Academic Supervisor
- Individual Study Plan (rus. "ИУП") for each chosen destination approved by applicant’s Academic Supervisor and Programme Office*, with a minimum workload of 9 ECTS per quarter / 18 ECTS per semester.
*except for applications for mobility under the Double Degree tracks
- Motivation letter (free form, 400-600 words)
- Expenses Estimation Form (approximate expenses can be found at NUMBEO)
- Language proficiency evidence that meets each host university’s requirements, but not lower than CEFR B2. Confirmation shall be provided in one of the forms as below*:
- a valid International Language Certificate e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/CAE etc. (mandatory if required by the proposed host university)
- HSE Independent English Test result
- Language proficiency confirmation from an appropriate authority e.g. authorized test centre, language school, HSE language instructor (EN_Europass) etc.
- For languages other than English: a Language Proficiency Form / Europass ( ex. German ) signed by HSE foreign language instructor
*Students of English-taught degree programmes are awarded B2 level of English language by default and are exempt from this requirement (for English language only) unless they are willing to provide a confirmation of English language proficiency higher than B2
6. (Optional) Supplementary documents proving applicant’s extracurricular / research / teaching activities
Step 4. Submit your application online
Apply for HSE - Saint Petersburg campus-specific student exchange
Apply for HSE university-wide mobility programmes
HSE - Saint Petersburg DDP application via LMS
Step 5. Wait for the competition results
- Evaluation of applications takes around 1 Month
- Applicants receive notification via email
Step 6. Follow the Pre-departure & Post-Mobility Guidelines
The guidelines will be sent to the nominees via email.