Please find the final results of the call below:
All applicants will be contacted via email accordingly shortly.
Check your email daily.
Additional call for Student Exchange: Fall 2019 is open now!
Please, find below the list of universities availabe for application withtin additional call as well as the deadlines information.
Additional Call for Appliation list of universities and available spots
Please, proceed with the the regular application procedure.
Link to the "Applicaitionform for HSE - Saint Petersburg campus-specific student exchange" is given below
Step 1. Choose your Mobility Programme and mind the application deadlines:
HSE - Saint Petersburg campus-specific mobility programmes: February 1 - March 1 2019 (23:59)*
HSE university-wide mobility programmes: February 11 - March 10 2019 (23:59)*
*NB: Check the early deadlines
Step 2. Check out the list of available destinations within each Mobility Programme and make your selection:
HSE - Saint Petersburg campus-specific student exchange destinations (available for HSE SPb students only)
HSE university-wide mobility programmes (open for students from all HSE campuses)
Step 3. Prepare the required application package:
- Formal Application for participation in the exchange program, approved and signed by the Academic Supervisor of your Study Programme
- Motivation letter (400-600 words)
- Expenses Estimation Form (approximate expenses can be found at NUMBEO)
- International Language Certificate (if required and available) or a language proficiency statement form ( English or German) signed by your foreign language teacher
- Reference letter (free form) signed by an HSE Saint-Petersburg faculty (e.g. your Academic Supervisor, but not necessarily)
- Preliminary Individual Study Plan for each chosen destination approved by your Study Office and the Academic Supervisor of your degree programme
For further information please get to know Outgoing International Student Mobility Applications Assessment, Scoring and Selection guide
Step 4. Submit your application online
Apply for HSE - Saint Petersburg campus-specific student exchange
Apply for HSE university-wide mobility programmes
HSE - Saint Petersburg DDP application via LMS
Step 5. Wait for the competition results
- Evaluation of applications takes around 1 Month
- Applicants receive notification via email
Step 6. Follow the Pre-departure & Post-Mobility Guidelines
The guidelines will be sent to the nominees via email.