Сoordination, academic advising, and student care
There will be an academic manager appointed, who is responsible for the successful design and delivery of the program.
- The manager will be responsible for the overall quality of the program.
- The manager will be available to students in the event of academic issues arising, and will take necessary action to resolve any issues.
There will be an international office coordinator at HSE responsible for the care and well-being of the students by
- providing support for students prior to their arrival through facilitating the issue of invitations and other visa support;
- advising on registration, accommodation, and related matters in advance of arrival;
- arranging for students to be met at the airport and to be paired with a student buddy to help with the ‘settling in’ process;
- providing students with a 24/7 emergency number;
- providing students with support for extending visas and/or converting single entry to multiple entry visas;
- responding to well-being issues as they arise and liaising with the academic manager as needed.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.