You can find us in Rooms 230-231, at Kantemirovskaya Ulitsa, Korpus 1
Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday
Student Services Centre is the most useful service where undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students can find answers to their questions about studying at HSE University.
We understand that HSE St. Petersburg is a huge organization and will be happy to help those students who cannot find a place or information they need.
Navigation through the information systems, structure, and HSE University buildings in St. Petersburg:
We are ready to answer all of your questions about the location of degree programme offices and departments, as well as about LMS, corporate mail and online timetables.
General information about LMS: https://www.hse.ru/en/studyspravka/
Information about working with your personal account in LMS: https://www.hse.ru/en/studyspravka/lms_student/
General information about corporate email: https://www.hse.ru/en/studyspravka/corpemail/
Here you can find your personal schedule:
- in the LMS system, in the “Schedule” module, which allows you to check all your classes and receive the schedule electronically in any convenient format, including the possibility of integration into your individual calendar;
- using the HSE mobile application developed for most popular operating systems: iOS and Android.
Also, we can advise you on joining the Training Assistant and Research Assistant projects and provide information about transfers from paid to tuition-free studies or from one degree programme to another.
Staff of the Student Services Centre can provide information on:
- Student exchange programmes;
- Terms and conditions of participation in an exchange programme;
- Competitive selection criteria;
- Scholarship options (from HSE and partners).
We can help you with:
- finding information on the Centre for International Education website;
- generating requests for participating in international mobility programmes;
- calculating the trip budget and assessing the financial side of the programme
- making an appointment in the Centre for International Education.
Participation requirements: https://studyabroad.hse.ru/en/regulations/
List of programmes: https://studyabroad.hse.ru/en/catalogue/
General information: https://studyabroad.hse.ru/en/howtoapply/
At Student Services Centre you can learn where to find useful materials on CVs as well as get information about current events and available company internships.
We will help you sign up for an individual career consultation at the Career Centre, where students can receive up-to-date information about variable internships and practices.
Here you can find information about HSE partners and current internship offers at companies: https://spb.hse.ru/en/career/
Our staff will help you to book a room if:
you are a teaching assistant and need to hold a consultation for other students;
you are a student mentor;
you want to organize an event for a student organization.
The booking process varies depending on the type of activity planned. We will help you fill in an application and send it.
We can also provide you with information about printing in our printing house:
whom to send a layout for an setting and printing;
where to pick up printed materials.
At Student Services Centre you can also receive a leaflet outlining the steps to register a new student organization, a guide for a correct application and contact information of the person in charge.
You can learn more about student life at: https://spb.hse.ru/en/studlife/
There are a lot of scholarships at our university. Here you can receive more detailed information: https://spb.hse.ru/en/studlife/scholarship/
How to take part in the competition for the increased state academic scholarship (ASAS)?
- ASAS is given for special achievements in educational, research, public, cultural-creative and sports activities. You can participate in all directions of the competition at the same time;
- The competition is held twice a year: in May and December. The application process lasts for 2-3 weeks. Stay updated by the corporate mailing list or check the Unit for Extracurricular Activities website;
- The application can be submitted via LMS. Certificates and other documents confirming your achievements should be uploaded in "My portfolio" section. In the section "Application for the ASAS" the uploaded documents should be attached to the application;
- All achievements are evaluated by the expert committee. The list of the nominees is formed on the basis of the points received;
- The results are summed up in January and July;
- There is no need to submit an application for receiving ASAS for achievements in educational activities on Academic track. The competition is held automatically among all students of all HSE campuses. The scholarship is awarded to students based on the grades for the year preceding the scholarship application.
Information about the procedure for moving and check-in at HSE St. Petersburg dormitories.
Students can move into the dorms when vacant places appear.
Information about HSE St. Petersburg dorms can be found here: https://spb.hse.ru/en/dormitory/
The list of documents required for check-in at HSE St. Petesrburg dormitories:
- Dorm check-in form (printed from your HSE applicant account);
- Passport (ID);
- Copy of passport (only the 1st page);
- Migration card;
- Medical record;
- Vaccination certificate issued by a medical institution in any form;
- Health insurance policy.