IDLab at the Neighbors in Research conference
IDLab researchers took part in the IX scientific conference "Neighbours in Research"
The HSE University's Perm campus hosted the 9th Neighbors in Research scientific conference, bringing together various fields of knowledge and stimulating interdisciplinary research. IDLab employees presented a number of reports at the conference:
- Parshakov Petr, Naidenova I.N., Assansky A.V., Nesseler C. (NTNU, Norway) Obesity and Individual Performance: The Case of Esports
- Daviy Anna Does regional environment matter in ERP system adoption? Evidence from Russia
- Kirpishchikov Dmitry The social capital of the board of directors as a factor of Russian companies performance during the 2014 crisis
- Naidenova Iuliia, Parshakov Petr Broadcasts vs. highlights: What does a modern consumer prefer?
- Gogolev Stepan, Buzmakov A.V.: Application of Subgroup Discovery Methods for Treatment Effect Estimation
- Semenova Daria, Molodchik M.A.: Willingness to pay in the foodmarket: attributive VS neuroeconomic approaches
We look forward to expanding interdisciplinarity in IDLab research!