Second round of international application for undergraduate and graduate studies is now open
The 2nd application round for 2017 intake commenced on February 1.
International applicants are welcome to create their personal accounts at our website and submit their on-line applications for undergraduate (Bachelor’s) and graduate (Master’s) studies as well as for HSE Gold Scholarships.
Reminder: in 2017 applicants from abroad who decided to take the advantage of applying through the International Admissions can benefit from the following great features:
- early application period (application period started on Nov. 1, 2016) and early admissions decision
- on-line application
- only 2 entrance examinations to undergraduate programmes
- admission to graduate programmes is based on application review and on-line interview
For 2017 intake we currently offer 13 2-year full-time state-accredited Master’s degree programmes in various fields of study that embrace Economics, Finance, Logistics, Hospitality Management, Big Data Analysis, Law, Social Science and History. 3 programmes are taught fully in English: Master in Finance (ACCA-accredited), Master in Comparative Politics of Eurasia, Master in Applied and Interdisciplinary History ‘Usable Pasts’.
HSE Gold Scholarships (100% tuition fee waiver + monthly scholarship) and Best Applicant Scholarships (merit-based 25-50% discounts off tuition fee) are offered to the best international applicants. HSE Gold Scholarship’s application deadline is May 1, 2017.
Please note: during the first application round for 2017 intake some programmes have awarded all HSE Gold Scholarships allocated for 2017 intake. Only applications for self-funded (tuition fee) admission will be considered during the second and third application rounds for the following programmes:
- Bachelor's degree programmes in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Asian and African Studies, Philology and History.
- Master’s degree programmes in Finance, Strategic Management in Logistics; Marketing Technologies; State, Society and Economic Development in Modern Asia.
HSE Gold Scholarships are still available at other programmes in a very limited and highly competitve numbers.
Detailed information on admission requirements, fees, scholarships and application procedures is available on Internatonal Admissions website.
Do not miss your chance – apply now!