The internship is an integral part of a degree programme and is designed to help students gain professional experience, as well as improve and strengthen their knowledge and competencies acquired in the course of theoretical education.
For master’s students, professional internship (for master’s thesis) is the way to incorporate research and/or teaching internship. It is aimed at the development of the research and professional skills of students, their competencies in self-organisation, independent professional activities, and proper time management. It also serves the need to collect primary data for completing research.
Internships are graded on a 10-point grading scale and assessment results are included in the student performance rating. Students who failed to complete their internship for no valid reason or who received a fail grade shall be facing academic failure.
The research advisor and the student’s supervisor from the place of internship together supervise the students’ activities during the internship.
- Industrial Research Internship from 26.11.2018 till 08.12.2018
- Science Research Internship from 01.07.2019 till 13.07 2019
- Educational Research Internship from 12.10 2019 till 18.10.2019
- Science Research Internship from 13.01.2020 till 07.01.2020
- Educational Research Internship from 08.10 2018 till 14.10.2018
- Science Research Internship from 14.01.2019 till 10.03.2019
For more information on internships see the Regulations for student internships at HSE.