Arts and the City
- to introduce students to the essence, system of categories and key concepts of city marketing and management using the content of artworks (literature, the visual arts, the plastic arts, the decorative arts, the performing arts, and architecture)
- to demonstrate how arts and culture can be used as tools for city management.
- Arts and City BusinessHow Can the City Be Managed through Arts and How Arts Reflect the City as a Business. Mainstream Marketing Concepts in Arts
- Arts and City CommunicationsArts as a Tool for City Communications and Reflection of the City Community in Arts. City Communication Process in Arts
- Arts and City BrandingArts as a Tool for City Brand Differentiation, Image and Positioning. City Branding in Arts
- Arts and City Customer ExperienceArts as a Tool for City Product Creation and Delivering. City Product and City Users in Arts.
- Arts and City Team BuildingArts as a Tool for City Distribution Management. City Stakeholders Involvement and its Reflection in Arts
- Group assignmentGroup assignment is an interpretation of the case text in terms of the course theory discussed at the lectures.
- Group assignment presentationThe presentation of a group assignment is a scenario development and presentation at one of the seminars using any form of communication with and activities of the audience.
- Intermediate individual testsClass work (individual mode) is a passing of intermediate tests on the main course topics on the platform mentimeter.com in individual mode.
- Intermediate group testsClass work (group mode) is a passing of intermediate tests on the main course topics on the platform mentimeter.com in individual mode
- ExamThe exam is conducted in a test form. The exam is conducted on the Teams platform and onlinetestpad (onlinetestpad.com). You must connect to the platform according to the schedule. The student's computer must meet the following requirements: a working camera and microphone, support for Chrome and MS Teams. To participate in the exam, the student must: show up for the exam according to the exact schedule, turn on the camera and microphone. During the exam, students are forbidden to turn off the camera, use notes and hints. A short-term communication failure during the exam is considered to be a communication failure of less than a minute. A long-term communication failure during the exam is considered to be a failure of a minute or more. If there is a long-term communication failure, the student cannot continue to participate in the exam. Retake is performed in the form of oral answers to the examiner's questions in synchronous mode. Questions can be asked on all topics of the course. The examinee must explain their answer.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.2 * Exam + 0.21 * Group assignment + 0.29 * Group assignment presentation + 0.1 * Intermediate group tests + 0.2 * Intermediate individual tests
- Hans Christian Andersen. (1983). The Complete Fairy Tales and Stories. Anchor.
- Ilya Ilf, & Evgeny Petrov. (2011). The Twelve Chairs : A Novel. Northwestern University Press.
- Mark Twain. (2013). The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Signet.
- Stone, M. A. (2002). National image and competitive advantage: the theory and practice of country-of-origin effect. Journal of Marketing Management, 18(3–4), 437–439.
- Landry, C. (2008). The Creative City : A Toolkit for Urban Innovators: Vol. 2nd ed. Routledge.