Tourism Destination Management
- the formation of ideas about the specifics of the management of tourist destinations;
- the study of the main areas and tools for managing tourist destinations;
- obtaining basic knowledge and skills of applying approaches and tools for managing tourist destinations.
- He owns modern managerial technologies used in the management of destinations.
- Able to identify and formulate relevant scientific problems in the field of management, to generalize and critically evaluate the results obtained by domestic and foreign researchers on a selected topic
- It uses data collected from various sources to analyze development paths and approaches to managing tourist destinations
- all students are able to work in a team
- Introduction to the management of tourist destinations
- Tourism Destination Management Stakeholders
- Territory Branding
- Branding territories. Cultural component
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.21 * Classroom work + 0.28 * Colloquium + 0.3 * exam + 0.21 * independent work
- Pizam, A., & Wang, Y. (2011). Destination Marketing and Management : Theories and Applications. Cambridge: CAB International. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=390671
- Aitken, R., & Campelo, A. (2011). The four Rs of place branding. Journal of Marketing Management, 27(9–10), 913–933. https://doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.2011.560718