Term papers and Master thesis
How to apply for a Term paper/Thesis topic in Year 2019/2020:
Please note that the Term Papers and Theses topics approval has been moved to the LMS system since this academic year! You need to talk about your topic with the supervisor and then make a topic request via LMS Course Themes Module.
Please do not forget that your request shall be approved by your Supevisor via his/her LMS account.
- Official HSE Regulations on Term and Master Papers
- Procedure for Appealing the Results of State Final Certifications
- Term Papers and Master's Theses Guidelines for Comparative Politics of Eurasia Students
- Term Paper Topic Change Form
- Term Paper Supervisor Change Form
- Term Paper Topic and Supervisor Change Form
- Master's Thesis Topic Change Form
- Master Thesis Cover Sheet Blank
- Term Paper Cover Sheet
- Master's Thesis Topics, 2019/2020
- Term Papers Topics, 2019/2020
Term paper and master thesis schedule 2019/2020
|Deadline for Theses Printed Versions submission to the Office|
Information on Thesis Defense in 2020:
Head of the State Examination Commission in 2020:
Revecca Vulfovich, Doctor of Political Science, professor, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
Head of the Appeal Committee:
Elena A. Vandysheva, Senior Lecturer, Department of Political Science.