Sharing Economy and Innovation Management in Creative Industries
- Understanding of all sides of sharing economy in order to use it for personal, corporate and social benefit.
- Understanding of the nature of sharing economy and factors that support it.
- Knowledge of main advantages and disadvantages of sharing economy for all stakeholders.
- Ability to implement sharing in different businesses.
- Ability to adapt traditional companies to sharing economy.
- Knowledge of sharing business models.
- Nature of Sharing EconomyWhat is sharing economy? Ethical values and business goals. Why did sharing economy emerge?
- New forms of business organizationsCooperation instead of competition. Distributed ownership. Inversion of firm. Platforms.
- New forms of laborFreelancers. Crowdsourcing. Platform work: risks and opportunities.
- New forms of financeCrowdfunding. Crowdlending. Crowdinvesting.
- New forms of consumptionCollaborative consumption. Prosumption.
- Prospects for Sharing Economy in Different Fields
- HomeworkPresentation the research’s results by home task
- ExamFinal presentation of student teams’ project
- Acquier, A., Daudigeos, T., & Pinkse, J. (2017). Promises and paradoxes of the sharing economy: An organizing framework. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, (C), 1. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.a.eee.tefoso.v125y2017icp1.10
- Cusumano, M. A. (2015). How Traditional Firms Must Compete in the Sharing Economy. Communications of the ACM, 58(1), 32–34. https://doi.org/10.1145/2688487
- Georgios Zervas, Davide Proserpio, & John W. Byers. (2014). The Rise of the Sharing Economy: Estimating the Impact of Airbnb on the Hotel Industry†. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.8EFB59E9
- Juho Hamari, Mimmi Sjöklint, & Antti Ukkonen. (2016). The sharing economy: Why people participate in collaborative consumption. Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, 9, 2047. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.23552
- SCHOR, J. (2016). Debating the Sharing Economy. Journal of Self-Governance & Management Economics, 4(3), 7–22. https://doi.org/10.22381/jsme4320161
- Sundararajan, A. (2016). The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism. The MIT Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.b.mtp.titles.0262034573