- The course aims to provide an overview of the industry recognised standards and recent practices in project management.
- Acquiring knowledge on Project Management standards
- Applying Project Management Standards
- Project Initiating
- Project Planning
- Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Closing project or phase
- Business Casepresentation of the business case (part 1)
- Project Planpresentation of the business case (part 2) & project plan which includes project execution stages, cost analysis, risk analysis.
- Benefits Planpresentation of the benefits report which includes earned value analysis
- Final reportWritten report of the all stages of the project, cost analysis, benefit analysis and risk report. Presentation of the project to the corporate representatives, supervisors.
- Peer revisionEach student is assigned to revise a part of the project for a particular team. There are three teams and three parts in each project. Student should not be a member of a team whose work she revises. The revision includes the analysis of a PPT, asking questions if necessary, providing comments on materials, giving insights for the current part or future stages, assigning a grade. Peer's grade is included in the assessment along with tutor's grade.
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.2 * Benefits Plan + 0.1 * Peer revision + 0.1 * Business Case + 0.4 * Final report + 0.2 * Project Plan